Why Sant'Anna Institute-Sorrento Lingue?
SASL has over 11 years of experience coordinating study abroad programs and with hosting Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs. The institute is housed in a stately structure on the cliffs of Sorrento, overlooking the quaint fishing port of Marina Grande. A friendly, nurturing staff; spacious classrooms with views of the sea; lush gardens; and a continuous cross-cultural exchange make Sorrento Lingue an unforgettable learning environment.
SASL has a reputation for excellence in language instruction, and also offers a wide range of university courses taught by highly qualified, English speaking adjunct faculty.
Students of SASL enjoy:
· Free internet access (via student computer lab and wireless access)
· Language Lab
· Administrative assistance with visas and permits of stay in Italy
· SASL discount card for special discounts in shops, bars and restaurants
· 24hr emergency assistance
· Orientation Tour of Sorrento
· Culture Shock and Re-Entry Materials
· Healthcare referrals
We can also organize:
· Accomodation in homestays or apartments
· Airport transfers
· Group or private excursions guides to Capri, Naples, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Paestum, Pompei, Herculaneum and Rome and more!
· Cell phone rental
For more information, please contact us